Liberty County Personal Injury Lawyers
Serving Clients from Offices in Hinesville, Ludowici & Jesup
At Pirkle & Pirkle Law, we understand the stress and hardship that follow in the wake of a negligence-based accident. You are well one minute and suddenly become temporarily or permanently incapacitated the next. You may be unable to work to support yourself and your family, in physical pain, emotionally shaken, and wondering how you are going to get through the coming weeks, months, or even years.
This can be an emotional time for both you and your family while you face the challenges of recovery. Having to deal with the details of a personal injury claim can be an additional and overwhelming burden. Furthermore, you are in a vulnerable position that you may not fully understand where you can be taken advantage of by insurance company tactics designed to pay you as little as possible for your damages.
Injured through negligence? Contact Pirkle & Pirkle Law for a free consultation with a Liberty County personal injury attorney about your case. You pay nothing unless we win your claim.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Injuries & Losses
Our firm handles all personal injury claims stemming from a variety of accidents and incidents, including the following:
- Auto accidents, the most common cause of personal injury claims, in which you have been injured by negligent drivers, such as in cases involving DUI, texting while driving, reckless driving, speeding, and other careless or negligent behaviors
- Trucking accidents with large, commercial trucks such as 18-wheelers, tankers, other big rigs where both truckers and commercial trucking companies may have been negligent
- Pedestrian accidents where you have been injured by a motor vehicle, truck, bus, or motorcycle
- Bicycle accidents where you have been injured while biking along local roads or highways
- Motorcycle accidents where you have been injured on your bike through the negligent actions of other drivers or truckers
- Slip and falls/premises liability where a property owner or manager has been negligent in failing to provide a safe environment
- Dangerous or defective consumer products that have led to injuries; these can range from faulty auto parts to dangerous pharmaceuticals, poorly designed products, failure to warn on labels, and more
- Dog bites and attacks in which pet owners have been negligent
- Nursing home negligence in which residents have suffered physical, emotional, financial, medical, and even sexual injury
Ready to get started? Reach out to us today by contacting our firm online.
Damages Stemming from a Personal Injury Claim
In any personal injury claim, the compensation to which you are entitled will depend on the extent of your injuries and damage to your personal property, such as your car.
Compensation may cover:
- Your medical expenses, including present expenses as well as any future medical expenses you are likely to incur due to the injuries you sustained; these can include hospitalization, emergency room, chiropractic, physical therapy, medical tests and lab, follow-up doctor visits, medications, over-the-counter drugs, crutches, splints, braces, and more
- Your lost wages or income, which extend from your inability to return to work until you have recovered enough to do so
- Property damage, such as to your vehicle and any property that may have been inside it such as personal possessions like phone, eyeglasses, laptops, and more
- Pain and suffering as well as mental anguish from the trauma of the accident
- Out-of-pocket expenses, from gas to go to doctor visits to parking fees, rental cars, and more
Why You Need a Liberty County Personal Injury Attorney
In the wake of any negligence-based accident, you will likely be dealing with the other party’s insurance company. These companies may appear friendly to you, but they are not looking out for what is in your best interest. Rather, they are generally seeking to settle quickly with the least amount that they can get away with. They likely have their own legal staff whose main job is to protect company profits by paying out as little as possible.
You need a strong advocate on your side whose sole aim is to protect your best interests. Knowing that they might wind up in court, insurance companies can be negotiated into a better settlement by an attorney who is not afraid to litigate and who has the experience and drive to do so. At Pirkle & Pirkle Law, we have a successful track record of obtaining fair settlements and verdicts, having secured in excess of one million dollars in personal injury cases in the last few years.
We proudly support our U.S. troops and appreciate the dedicated and devoted service to our country. Personally, we come from military families and we understand the intricate legal needs that you can face.
46 Years of Combined Experience!
Wide Variety of Legal Needs Serviced
3 Convenient Locations in Southeast Georgia