Attorneys Serving Clients in Liberty County, GA
Legal problems can arise in any number of ways for all of us as we go through life. From divorce to criminal accusations, car accidents, debt problems, probate, and more, many issues will call for the knowledge and skills of a trusted legal professional.
If you need legal assistance with any issue in Liberty County, you can turn to Pirkle & Pirkle Law, a firm with a comprehensive practice that has been a stable resource for the local community since 1974. With three locations to serve you and offering same-day free consultations to help you get started, you can work with a firm that is long on experience, big on client care, yet small enough to provide the personal touch that large corporate firms fail to do.
Have a legal problem? Call our offices or contact us online to schedule a free initial case evaluation.
What We Do
From our offices in Hinesville, Ludowici, and Jesup, Pirkle & Pirkle Law does everything that it takes to resolve your legal issue. If your legal concerns are of civil or criminal matters, we can help. Even if it involves your family, an injury, or facing serious criminal charges, you can rely on our 46 years of combined experience in the local courts.
We handle the following areas of legal practice:
- Personal Injury: including claims involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, and more
- Family Law: including simple uncontested to complex contested divorce cases, adoptions, paternity, prenuptial agreements, guardianships, restraining orders, and post-divorce modifications to standing court orders
- Criminal Defense: such as for DUI, drug possession, traffic offenses, assault, theft, domestic violence, and other criminal accusations and charges
- Bankruptcy: such as Chapter 7 and 13 for personal debt problems as well as filings for business owners
- Immigration Law: such as obtaining and renewing green cards, naturalization and citizenship, and deportation defense
- Estate Planning and Probate: including wills and trusts, powers of attorney, title issues, and more
- Social Security Claims: helping you establish entitlement to federal benefit programs, such as for disability
Our firm is committed to providing you with compassionate support while we tackle your legal matter using our extensive knowledge, deep familiarity with the local courts and their personnel, and our honed negotiation and trial skills. As a local family-run business, we understand the challenges you may be facing that will bring you to our door and will do everything legally possible to resolve your case as efficiently and favorably as possible.
Take advantage of our local roots, our established and enduring history in the community, our decades of demonstrated proficiency, and our dedication to service. Call us to discuss your legal matter for a better understanding of where you stand and the options available to you through appropriate legal action.
Talk to a lawyer about your legal issue today – contact Pirkle & Pirkle Law online today!
We proudly support our U.S. troops and appreciate the dedicated and devoted service to our country. Personally, we come from military families and we understand the intricate legal needs that you can face.
Reasons Our Clients Find Us to be the Right Fit
46 Years of Combined Experience!
Wide Variety of Legal Needs Serviced
3 Convenient Locations in Southeast Georgia